|Welcome to the EoRPA Website. The EoRPA Consortium is a grouping of regional policy departments and agencies from eleven European countries which collectively funds a research programme on regional policy developments (and the reasons for policy change) in the EU Member States, Norway and Switzerland. At the core of the research is a comparative assessment of changes in regional policy and regional policy instruments, set in the context of developing European frameworks (the Regional Aid Guidelines and the Structural Funds Regulations). The Consortium also funds thematic studies on selected contemporary regional policy issues.
The EoRPA Consortium is managed by the European Policies Research Centre (EPRC). EoRPA is led by Professor John Bachtler and Fiona Wishlade. More information about the consortium and its outputs is available on the following pages:-
- What is Eorpa? - to find out more about the history of EoRPA and its current members click here.
- Reports - Previous EoRPA research reports can be downloaded here.
- News - To view EoRPA related news stories please click here.
- Help Page - For accessibility Info and to search the EoRPA website visit here.
- EPRC Website - To find out more about EPRC please visit out website here.
(UPDATE 29 JUNE 2017) VISIT OUR NEW EoRPA WEBSITE:http://www.eprc-strath.eu/eorpa
European Policies Research Centre
University of Strathclyde
40 George Street
Glasgow, G1 1QE, UK
Tel: +44 141 548 3672
Fax: +44 141 548 4898